The subject of future talent is shaping up to become a central strategic concern of business and human resource agendas. Why is this? In the first post on our new Future Talent blog, our CEO Jim Carrick-Birtwell explores the multi-faceted nature of this challenge in support of our first-ever conference, taking place on 9 July. Read Jim’s full post >
The Future Talent conference, held at the Royal Opera House in London, will bring together 500 HR directors and distinguished thought leaders from business, the arts, education and government to debate what it will take to drive change in the most fundamental leadership challenge of our time.
- Peter Cheese – CEO of the CIPD
- Matthew Hancock MP – Minister of State for Skills and Enterprise
- Alain de Botton – philosopher
- Ashok Vaswani – CEO of Barclays’ Retail & Business bank
- Alex Lowe, industry head at Google
- Plus many more.
Want to know more about our upcoming conference? Visit the website here >